This blog post provides interview questions for WRT students to workshop their Twitterives with other classmates.
1) WHO are the characters in your story?
2) WHAT is your story? WHAT genres/modes are you using for your story?
3) WHEN does your story take place?
4) WHERE is your place?
5) WHY do you feel a connection/lack of connection to place?
6) HOW do you show your audience your connection/lack of connection to place?
I am a writing instructor who blogs on this site to reflect on my teaching, writing, and research.