Chelsea Ernst served as the referee for WRT1's arm wrestling bout today, and she crafted a thorough and fair set of rules. As such, we will follow these rules in WRT3 title match performance:
1. You must be sitting down at a table, across from your opponent.
2. You will begin when I stay “Ready…Go”
3. At all times you have to keep intense eye contact with your opponent.
4. All trash talking must be said with a New York accent.
5. No fake nails are allowed to be on competitors at time of the match.
6. After a two minute period if neither competitor has won, they will rotate sides.
7. You must remain seated the entire time throughout the match, or else you will be disqualified.
8. Elbows must be touching the table at all times, if not match will restart.
9. The hand not being used in match has to either be on your lap or holding the side of the table, or else resulting in a foul.
10. In order to win the contenders entire arm must touch the table.
I am a writing instructor who blogs on this site to reflect on my teaching, writing, and research.